Let Me Know If You’re Teaching K-12 Students Online Because Of COVID-19 & Would Like To Write A Guest Post About Your Experiences

I thought that this kind of collection would go along with my previous three related lists:

The Best Advice On Teaching K-12 Online (If We Have To Because Of The Coronavirus) – Please Make More Suggestions!

THE FOUR BEST TOOLS FOR TAKING EXISTING VIDEOS & MAKING THEM INTERACTIVE FOR ONLINE LEARNING

The Best Research Related To Closing Schools Because Of The Coronavirus

Here’s what I have so far – please suggest others:

Here’s an online guide from the Khan Academy that goes with the above video.

K-12 Online Teaching Academy is from San Jose State University.

To tell you the truth, I can’t figure out who actually brought this How-To Distance Teach Tutorials collection together, but it looks good.

Zoom Meetings for Education is the most helpful instructional video I’ve watched this summer, and I’ve watched a lot of them.

Video Tutorials On Splitting Your Screen On A Chromebook

I like this new bookmarklet created by Denis Sheeran. It makes the side pane from Google Slides disappear. Sometimes when I show slides on Zoom using presentation mode, the Zoom chat disappears and I can’t get it back. This bookmarklet lets me show the slides in “regular” mode without the distractions of the other slides, and I can easily see the Zoom chat window: