Eight years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2019 – PART TWO, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

Bitpaper looks like a very nice online collaborative whiteboard.  I’m adding it to The Best Online Tools For Real-Time Collaboration.

GimKit appears to be a gaming platform like Kahoot, Quizizz, etc.

WordsTool is a new online flashcard site that has a few interesting bells-and-whistles. It’s free to use, but you have to pay if you’re a teacher and want to create a virtual classroom. I’m adding it to The Best Tools To Make Online Flashcards.

Tutor Platform is a new online tool to use when you want to teach online.

Edulastic is an online tool teachers can use for student assessment.  In the midst of the present chaos, I don’t have time to fully check out yet another site where educators can create virtual classrooms, but – for now – I’m adding it to The Best Sites Where Students Can Work Independently & Let Teachers Check On Progress.

I’m adding this video to THE BEST VIDEO TUTORIALS ON TEACHING REMOTELY – PLEASE SUGGEST MORE!: