As regular readers know, at the end of each week I share the five most popular posts from the previous seven days.
I thought people might find it interesting to see a list of the ten most popular posts from the previous thirty days.
You might also be interested in It’s The Thirteenth Anniversary Of This Blog – Here Are The Forty All-Time Most Popular Posts.
Not to mention THE MOST POPULAR POSTS FROM THIS BLOG IN THE FIRST SIX MONTHS OF 2019 and A LOOK BACK: 2019’S BEST POSTS FROM THIS BLOG – PART TWO.
Here are this month’s most popular posts:
1.HERE’S MY ONLINE TEACHING PLAN IF OUR SCHOOL CLOSES DOWN BECAUSE OF THE CORONAVIRUS
2. THE BEST ADVICE ON TEACHING K-12 ONLINE (IF WE HAVE TO BECAUSE OF THE CORONAVIRUS) – PLEASE MAKE MORE SUGGESTIONS!
3. List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
4. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
5. The Best Research Related To Closing Schools Because Of The Coronavirus
6. The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)
7. THE FOUR BEST TOOLS FOR TAKING EXISTING VIDEOS & MAKING THEM INTERACTIVE FOR ONLINE LEARNING
8. The Best Video Tutorials On Teaching Remotely – Please Suggest More!
9. Guest Post: My School Was Closed Because Of COVID-19 & Here Is A Report About Our Online Teaching
10. Gold Mine Of Resources For Educators Preparing For School Closures