What will school look like this fall?

I’ve published two previous posts about it:

Could These Be Visions Of What Our School Year Might Look Like In The Fall?

Here’s What The Next Fall Could Look Like For Students & Teachers In California

Today, NPR ran a long story about 9 Ways Schools Will Look Different When (And If) They Reopen.

THIS ADVICE FOR SCHOOL DISTRICTS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE, WHICH IS WHY PROBABLY MOST WON’T FOLLOW IT

How will COVID-19 change our schools in the long run? is from Brookings.

Under pressure to reopen this fall, school leaders plot unprecedented changes is from The Washington Post.

CA GOVERNOR SAYS WE MIGHT START SCHOOL IN LATE JULY

STATISTIC OF THE DAY: UPCOMING BUDGET CUTS WILL DEVASTATE SCHOOLS

WORRYING STATISTIC OF THE DAY: TEACHING NEXT FALL IS GOING TO BE RISKY FOR A LOT OF US

ARE 800,000 OF US OLDER TEACHERS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO TEACH IN A PHYSICAL CLASSROOM NEXT YEAR?

The coming storm: big budget cuts, rising costs for California schools is from Ed Source.

7 students in a class? Not practical, school operations officials say is from Education Dive.

IT’S GOING TO BE A NEW CLASSROOM WORLD IN THE FALL – HERE IS WHAT I THINK IT MIGHT LOOK LIKE

A Few Schools Reopen, But Remote Learning Could Go On For Years In U.S. is from NPR.

NINE LONG-TERM CHANGES I THINK THE DISTANCE LEARNING CRISIS WILL – & WILL NOT – BRING TO OUR SCHOOLS

THOUGH I’M NOT SURE I FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS PROPOSAL FOR OPENING SCHOOLS, IT DOES SOUND INTERESTING

As Europe Reopens Schools, Relief Combines With Risk is from The NY Times.

Testing students for coronavirus in the fall is a big unanswered question is from The L.A. Times.

SCHOOLS ARE GOING TO HAVE A BIG PROBLEM GETTING SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS NEXT YEAR

CDC RELEASES GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING SCHOOLS – I DON’T THINK OUR DISTRICTS ARE GOING TO FIND THEM MUCH HELP

ONE ADDITIONAL CONCERN I HAVE ABOUT THE UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR

School Superintendents Dismiss White House, Will Follow Leaked CDC Guidance on Reopening is from US News.

How feasible are school reopening plans for fall? is from Education Dive.

CDC OFFICIALLY RELEASES EXTENSIVE GUIDELINES FOR SCHOOL RE-OPENING

Schools face prospect of layoffs, furloughs as state budget shrinks is from CAL Matters.

Reopening Schools in the Context of COVID-19: Health and Safety Guidelines From Other Countries is from The Learning Policy Institute.

D.C. COMMITTEE COMES UP WITH MOST DETAILED PROPOSAL FOR SCHOOL RE-OPENING THAT I’VE SEEN

THE NEXT TEN DAYS ARE BIG ONES FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF RE-OPENING SCHOOLS IN THE FALL

Europe learning the dangers of going back to school after coronavirus is from Politico.

Trump tweets schools should open ‘ASAP’ (after a Fox News host said the same thing Sunday night). Here are some responses. is from The Washington Post.

For Schools, the List of Obstacles Grows and Grows is from The Atlantic.

PRETTY WILD USA TODAY POLL RESULTS ON SCHOOL RE-OPENING IN THE FALL

I’m sure there will be more!

I’m adding this post to The “Best Of The Best” Resources To Support Teachers Dealing With School Closures.