Wokandapix / Pixabay

I have a number of regular weekly features (see HERE IS A LIST (WITH LINKS) OF ALL MY REGULAR WEEKLY FEATURES).

This is a relatively new addition to that list.

Some of these resources will be added to The Best Advice On Teaching K-12 Online (If We Have To Because Of The Coronavirus) – Please Make More Suggestions! and the best will go to The “Best Of The Best” Resources To Support Teachers Dealing With School Closures.

Here are this week’s choices:

Yes, Low-Income Students Lose the Most When Learning Goes All Online is from EdSurge. I’m adding it to The Best Summaries Of Research About Online Instruction.

How Can Educators Tap Into Research To Increase Engagement During Remote Learning? is from EdSurge. I’m adding it to the same list.

Why Are Some Kids Thriving During Remote Learning? is from Edutopia. I’m adding it to the same list.

ZOOM VS GOOGLE HANGOUTS: WHICH APP IS BETTER? is from English Teaching 101.

Seven Distance Learning Priorities to Consider Before Reopening Schools is from MindShift.

The coming storm: big budget cuts, rising costs for California schools is from Ed Source. I’m adding it to THE BEST POSTS PREDICTING WHAT SCHOOLS WILL LOOK LIKE IN THE FALL.

7 students in a class? Not practical, school operations officials say is from Education Dive. I’m adding it to the same list.

I’m adding this tweet to THE BEST RESEARCH RELATED TO CLOSING SCHOOLS BECAUSE OF THE CORONAVIRUS: