BiljaST / Pixabay

Six years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2019 – PART ONE and THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2019 – PART TWO.

Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our new book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018 and learn about our next book.

Here are this week’s choices:

This is a great story from the BBC to use with our Afghan ELLs: Coronavirus: Afghan girls make ventilators out of car parts.

How to use the Interactive WhiteBoard “Jamboard” for an Online Vocabulary Bingo is from Blog de Cristina.

COVID-19 School Closures: Supporting English Language Learners During the COVID-19 Pandemic is from The American Federation of Teachers.

English Learner Roadmap Resource Hub is a pretty impressive site from a bunch of organizations.

Less learning and late guidance: School districts struggle to help English language learners during COVID-19 crisis is from Chalkbeat.