Wow, school reopening has been getting a lot of attention the past few days.

I’ve already shared some of the most interesting and useful resources that have appeared.  Here are a few more that I’ve picked from the blizzard of coverage.

I’m adding these to THE BEST POSTS PREDICTING WHAT SCHOOLS WILL LOOK LIKE IN THE FALL:

The American Academy of Pediatrics has certainly demonstrated their lack of political sophistication.  It didn’t take a genius to know that their initial statement on school reopening would be manipulated by the Trump administration.  Fortunately, they have recognized their mistake and issued a backtracking joint statement with the nation’s largest teachers unions:

You can read more about it at Chalkbeat’s article, Pediatricians distance themselves from Trump’s school reopening push in new statement.

This article from NBC News is interesting: European teachers, parents, officials challenge Trump claim on their schools reopening

‘Not enough teachers to reopen’: School districts expect booming demand for substitutes is from USA Today. You might also be interested in SCHOOLS ARE GOING TO HAVE A BIG PROBLEM GETTING SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS NEXT YEAR.

“Big Mess” Looms if Schools Don’t Get Billions To Reopen Safely is from The NY Times.