As regular readers know, at the end of each week I share the five most popular posts from the previous seven days.
I thought people might find it interesting to see a list of the ten most popular posts from the previous thirty days.
You might also be interested in It’s The Thirteenth Anniversary Of This Blog – Here Are The Forty All-Time Most Popular Posts.
Not to mention A LOOK BACK: 2020’S BEST POSTS FROM THIS BLOG – PART ONE.
Here are this month’s most popular posts:
1.MY MIND WAS BLOWN TODAY AFTER LEARNING HOW TO COLLABORATIVELY ANNOTATE PDFS ON GOOGLE DRIVE
2. The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)
3. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
4. Answers To “What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?”
5. The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
7. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
8. HERE ARE DETAILED – & TENTATIVE – DISTANCE LEARNING PLANS FOR ALL MY FALL CLASSES
9. VIDEO: WATCH…ME GET INTERVIEWED ON CNN ABOUT SCHOOL REOPENING IN THE FALL