Wokandapix / Pixabay

I have a number of regular weekly features (see HERE IS A LIST (WITH LINKS) OF ALL MY REGULAR WEEKLY FEATURES).

This is a relatively new addition to that list.

Some of these resources will be added to The Best Advice On Teaching K-12 Online (If We Have To Because Of The Coronavirus) – Please Make More Suggestions! and the best will go to The “Best Of The Best” Resources To Support Teachers Dealing With School Closures.

Here are this week’s choices:

Golden Opportunities for PBL Ahead is from The Teaching Channel.

On or off? California schools weigh webcam concerns during distance learning is from Ed Source.

6 Google Jamboard activities your students willl love! is from The TEFL Zone.

Yes, You Can Do Trauma-Informed Teaching Remotely (and You Really, Really Should) is from Ed Week. I’m adding it to The Best Ways For Responding To Student Trauma – Help Me Find More.

How to Teach Social-Emotional Learning When Students Aren’t in School is also from Ed Week.

Brainpop has published a free movie, Interview with Dr. Fauci. I’m adding it to A BEGINNING LIST OF THE BEST RESOURCES FOR LEARNING ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS.

I like this new bookmarklet created by Denis Sheeran. It makes the side pane from Google Slides disappear. Sometimes when I show slides on Zoom using presentation mode, the Zoom chat disappears and I can’t get it back. This bookmarklet lets me show the slides in “regular” mode without the distractions of the other slides, and I can easily see the Zoom chat window.

I’m adding this information, and the video below, to THE BEST VIDEO TUTORIALS ON TEACHING REMOTELY – PLEASE SUGGEST MORE!:

I hope this next video illustrates how I end up after the first few days of school – we begin on Thursday!

Couldn't be smoother