As regular readers know, at the end of each week I share the five most popular posts from the previous seven days.
I thought people might find it interesting to see a list of the ten most popular posts from the previous thirty days.
You might also be interested in It’s The Thirteenth Anniversary Of This Blog – Here Are The Forty All-Time Most Popular Posts.
Not to mention A LOOK BACK: 2020’S BEST POSTS FROM THIS BLOG – PART ONE.
Here are this month’s most popular posts:
1. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
2. The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
3. The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)
4. GET A FREE PDF OF THE NY TIMES’ “1619 PROJECT”
6. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
7. THE BEST VIDEO CLIPS SHOWING EXAMPLES OF BAD & GOOD LISTENING – CONTRIBUTE MORE!
8. Answers To “What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?”
9. HERE ARE DETAILED – & TENTATIVE – DISTANCE LEARNING PLANS FOR ALL MY FALL CLASSES
10. The Best Resources For Learning About Mexico’s Independence Day