BiljaST / Pixabay

Six years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2019 – PART ONE and THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2019 – PART TWO.

Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our new book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018 and learn about our next book.

Here are this week’s choices:

What Is the Affective Filter, and Why Is it Important in the Classroom? is by Valentina Gonzalez.

High School Graduation Rates for English Learners is from The Office of English Language Acquisition.

Fake news and critical thinking in ELT is from Adaptive Learning in ELT. I’m adding it to The Best Tools & Lessons For Teaching Information Literacy – Help Me Find More.

How to Stop Labeling LTELs and Engage Them is by Tan Huynh.

Mistakes Are Learning Opportunities is from EFL Magazine. I’m adding it to The Best Posts, Articles & Videos About Learning From Mistakes & Failures.

How ELL Educators Can Collaborate and Co-Teach During COVID-19 is from Colorin Colorado.

LangKick is a new language-learning app, as is English AI.

This next video should be of interest to all ELL teachers (and everybody else, too!):