Nine years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2020 – PART TWO, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

Otter.ai: an Awesome Free App to Get Accurate Transcript from Audios/Videos is from Blog de Cristina.

Circly is an online graphic organizer.  I’m adding it to Not “The Best,” But “A List” Of Mindmapping, Flow Chart Tools, & Graphic Organizers.

New in Web Stories: Discover, WordPress and quizzes is from Google.

Technology can help facilitate courageous conversations is from Google.

Tenor, text sets, captions come to Web Stories for WordPress is also from Google.

Here are some good Google Drawing Resources.

High School Teachers Share 5 Best Practices for Successful Hybrid Learning is from Zoom.

Computer-supported early literacy intervention effects in preschool and kindergarten: A meta-analysis is a new research study. I’m adding it to The Best Research Available On The Use Of Technology In Schools.

I’m adding this tweet to Not The “Best,” But A List… Of Online Video Editors: