BiljaST / Pixabay

Six years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2020.

Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our new book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018 and learn about our next book.

Here are this week’s choices:

Millions of ELL Students Face Prospect of In-Person, Federal Testing During COVID-19 is from Ed Week.

13 Virtual Games to Play in Your Elementary Classroom is from Edutopia. It has some games ELL teachers of all ages might find useful.

Digital Dialects has good interactive vocabulary games. I’m adding it to The Best Sites Where ELL’s Can Learn Vocabulary.

Biden Says He Cannot Quickly Undo Trump Border Policies is from The NY Times. And that pretty much affirms what I wrote in HOW WILL PROBABLE BIDEN/HARRIS ADMINISTRATION IMMIGRATION POLICIES AFFECT THE NUMBER OF ELLS IN SCHOOLS?

I’m adding this video to The Best Christmas Videos For English Language Learners – Help Me Find More: