BiljaST / Pixabay

Six years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2020.

Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our new book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018 and learn about our next book.

Here are this week’s choices:

Using Technology to Support Young English Language Learners in a Hybrid Classroom is from Edutopia.

Percentage of Students Enrolled in K–12 Who Are English Learners: School Year 2017–18 is from the Office of English Language Acquisition. I’m adding it to The Best Ways To Keep-Up With Current ELL/ESL/EFL News & Research.

The most TEFLtastic photocopiables of 2020 is from Alex Case.

An expert on asylum seekers and refugees is joining Biden’s National Security Council is from Vox.

Grammar Toys is a free online grammar practice tool.

Fluency and fun: Hidden words is from ELT Planning. It’s about a new-to-me variant on “Hidden Pictures.”

This is a fun video that ELLs could watch and then describe what they saw verbally and in writing:

I’m adding this next tweet to The Best Sites For Learning Strategies To Teach ELL’s In Content Classes: