Yes, this blog has been around for fourteen years!
Lots of numbers – fifteen million visits, twenty-seven thousand daily readers, thirteen books.
But the real celebration for me is what I have learned through the process and how it has made me a better teacher.
It has been a great experience, and I hope that feeling will continue…
You might also be interested in My All-Time Favorite Posts! (these are the best of the best)
Here are the most popular posts from the past twelve years:
1.List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
2. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
3. The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)
4. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
6. The Best Places To Get The “Same” Text Written For Different “Levels”
7. The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures
8. The Best Places To Read & Write “Choose Your Own Adventure” Stories
9. The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
10. Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
12. This Is The Best Video I’ve Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: “There’s no dishonor in having a disability”
13. I’ve Found These Decent Online Exercises To Teach Paraphrasing – Can You Suggest More?
14. The Best Sites Where Students Can Work Independently & Let Teachers Check On Progress
15. THE BEST VIDEO CLIPS SHOWING EXAMPLES OF BAD & GOOD LISTENING – CONTRIBUTE MORE!
16. GET A FREE PDF OF THE NY TIMES’ “1619 PROJECT”
17. The Best Multilingual & Bilingual Sites For Math, Social Studies, & Science
18. The Best Popular Movies/TV Shows For ESL/EFL
19.ARE 800,000 OF US OLDER TEACHERS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO TEACH IN A PHYSICAL CLASSROOM NEXT YEAR?
20.ARE 800,000 OF US OLDER TEACHERS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO TEACH IN A PHYSICAL CLASSROOM NEXT YEAR?
21. The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A “Growth Mindset” – Help Me Find More
22. SCHOOLS ARE GOING TO HAVE A BIG PROBLEM GETTING SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS NEXT YEAR
23. IT’S GOING TO BE A NEW CLASSROOM WORLD IN THE FALL – HERE IS WHAT I THINK IT MIGHT LOOK LIKE
24. What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
25. The Best Online Activities For Learning About Time Zones
26. The Best Education Articles From “The Onion”
27. Answers To “What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?”
28. The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting — Help Me Find More
29. The Best Tools For Creating Clozes (Gap-Fills)
30. The Best Scaffolded Writing Frames For Students
31. The Best Questions To Use For Class Closing Activities — What Are Yours?
32. The Best Temporary Email Address Sites For Students (Or Anyone)
33. The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2018 – So Far
34. The Best Online Geography Games
35. The Best Movie Scenes To Use For English-Language Development
36. The Best Websites For Students Exploring Jobs and Careers
37. The Best Sites For Creating Sentence Scrambles
38. We’re Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays
39. The Best Resources For “Do Now” Activities To Begin A Class