Wokandapix / Pixabay

I have a number of regular weekly features (see HERE IS A LIST (WITH LINKS) OF ALL MY REGULAR WEEKLY FEATURES).

This is a relatively new addition to that list.

Some of these resources will be added to The Best Advice On Teaching K-12 Online (If We Have To Because Of The Coronavirus) – Please Make More Suggestions! and the best will go to The “Best Of The Best” Resources To Support Teachers Dealing With School Closures.

You can see all my “Best” lists related to school closures here, including the most recent one, THE VERY BEST RESOURCES TO SUPPORT TEACHERS DEALING WITH SCHOOL CLOSURES IN 2020 – PART THREE.

Here are this week’s choices:

Remote Theatre is a site designed to support ELL teachers and students use drama in remote teaching settings. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Using Drama In The Classroom.

Backyard has a collection of online games that can be played in video conferences, and some of them could be useful with both ELL and non-ELL students. My student teacher discovered it, and will be trying it out since – miracle of all miracles – it’s not blocked by our district filters. I’m tentatively adding it to THE BEST ONLINE LEARNING GAMES TO PLAY DURING DISTANCE LEARNING – SHARE YOUR ADDITIONS!, but may remove it once we give it a try.  I’ll keep readers posted.

6 Free Resources for Virtual Field Trips is from Edutopia. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Finding And Creating Virtual Field Trips.

I’m adding this tweet to The Best Resources For “Do Now” Activities To Begin A Class: