I’ve recently begun this weekly post where I’ll be sharing resources I’m adding to The Best Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Resources or other related “Best” lists.

You might also be interested in THE BEST SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING RESOURCES OF 2020 – PART TWO.

Finally, check out “Best” Lists Of The Week: Social Emotional Learning Resources.

Here are this week’s picks:

Student Motivation and Associated Outcomes: A Meta-Analysis from Self-Determination Theory is a big new study that reinforces most previous research – that we need to focus on intrinsic motivation. I’m adding it to Best Posts On “Motivating” Students.

The Reason Self-Control Is So Hard To Boost is from PsyBlog. I’m adding it to Best Posts About Helping Students Develop Their Capacity For Self-Control.

A Fuller Picture of What a ‘Good’ School Is is from Edutopia. I’m adding it to The Best Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Resources.

To Increase Persistence, Write About Success is by Angela Duckworth. I’m adding it to The Best Posts, Articles & Videos About Learning From Mistakes & Failures.

How Some Mistakes Can be Generative for Teachers and Students Alike is from Mindshift. I’m adding it to the same list.

Do Behavioral Nudges Work on Organizations? is from The Harvard Business Review. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About “Nudges” In Schools.

I’m adding this video to THE BEST RESOURCES FOR HELPING STUDENTS – & US – DEVELOP GOOD HABITS: