I’ve recently begun this weekly post where I’ll be sharing resources I’m adding to The Best Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Resources or other related “Best” lists.

You might also be interested in THE BEST SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING RESOURCES OF 2020 – PART TWO.

Finally, check out “Best” Lists Of The Week: Social Emotional Learning Resources.

Here are this week’s picks:

A Writing Exercise That Helps Students Build Resilience is from Ed Week. I’m adding it to THE BEST RESOURCES FOR LEARNING ABOUT THE CONCEPT OF RESILIENCE.

How to Build Trust: A Practical Guide appeared in The NY Times. I’m adding it to The Best Posts About Trust & Education.

Don’t Underestimate the Power of Luck When It Comes to Success in Business is from The Harvard Business Review. I’m adding it to THE BEST RESOURCES ON LEARNING HOW TO IMPROVE OUR “LUCK”

I’m adding this tweet to The Best Articles About The Study Showing Social Emotional Learning Isn’t Enough:

Dylan Wiliam: Let’s look again at research on feedback is from TES. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning How To Best Give Feedback To Students.