Teacher: 10 things school districts should do right now is the headline of my latest column in The Washington Post.
It’s the eighth in a series I’ve done for them since the pandemic began.
You can see the previous ones here:
- A teacher predicts what his classroom (and others) will look like in the fall
- Teacher: Eight concerns about school this fall that are robbing me of sleep
- A teacher’s deepest fears about 2021: Students who disappeared, covid-19 myopia and six more
- Teacher: What’s missing from calls for summer school to stem ‘learning loss’
- Thirteen things that should happen in schools now — but most probably won’t
- The kind of teaching kids need right now
- The pandemic is affecting the third straight school year — and this teacher is very, very worried