I thought that new – and veteran – readers might find it interesting if I began sharing my best posts from the first half of this year. You can see the entire collection of best posts from the past thirteen years here.

I’ve written many posts and shared many links about Project Zero’s Thinking Routines (I’ll list a number of them at the end of this post).

I don’t know if they recently redesigned their website, or I’ve just been clueless over the years, but I just discovered that they have them all very clearly organized in an accessible way on their website. You can search for them by school subject and/or by skill.

There’s something there for just about every and any teacher!

Here are some other posts/resources I’ve shared on this blog about Project Zero:

Excellent Collection Of “Thinking Routines” From Project Zero

Thinking Routines + Tools + Practices is a Project Zero related series of practices related to the Maker movement.

The Smithsonian released “Using Global Thinking Strategies with Latino Content.” Here’s how they describe it:

Teachers looking to foster in their students a broader understanding and appreciation of today’s complex world can use these Learning Lab collections that pair Harvard’s Project Zero Global Thinking Routines with new bilingual Latino-content videos of National Portrait Gallery and Smithsonian American Art Museum curators discussing works in the collection.

Each Learning Lab teaching collection includes additional supporting materials to add dimension, expand the activity, and deepen students’ learning.

At Home with PZ are Project Zero thinking strategies specifically designed for use at home.

What are Thinking Routines? is from The Barefoot TEFL Teacher.

Thinking Routines Part 2: Driving Deeper Thinking Online is from Catlin Tucker.

John Padula left this comment on a post where I have collected materials on Project Zero’s great activities:

Alice Vigors from Australia created s site called Thinking Pathways – a really unbelievable set or resources on many topics, one of which is Visible Thinking. She has created graphics for most of the Project Zero routines as well as added some of her own. If you haven’t seen it, please check it out here.

The Good Project has a number of lesson plans and animated videos designed to be used with Project Zero “thinking routines.”