Ten years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

The Home Movie app lets you work with friends to collaboratively create a video from different angles/locations. I’m adding it to The Best Web Applications That Lets Multiple People Upload Their Photos To One Place.  This tools are useful for field trips.

WikiFox just presents Wikipedia content in a style that is much more pleasing to the eye.

Capture My Tweet turns tweets into nice images – it could be useful if you want to post your tweet on Instagram.

I’m adding these two information literacy games to The Best Tools & Lessons For Teaching Information Literacy – Help Me Find More:

Most Likely Machine

Newsfeed Defenders

This comes from Recomendo:

The latest version of the Chrome browser enables you to link to a specific word/phrase/sentence within a web page, rather than just linking the entire page. You can focus attention on just the right text. Right click on the desired text section while in Chrome and select “Copy Link to Highlight.  More details here.  You need Chrome to create a deep link or to view one.

Cyberattack in Albuquerque latest to target public schools is from NPR.