I’ve recently begun this weekly post where I’ll be sharing resources I’m adding to The Best Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Resources or other related “Best” lists.

You might also be interested in THE BEST SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE.

Finally, check out “Best” Lists Of The Week: Social Emotional Learning Resources.

Here are this week’s picks:

The Many Benefits of Strengths-Based IEPs is from Edutopia. I’m adding it to The Best Posts On Looking At Our Students Through The Lens Of Assets & Not Deficits.

What Courageous Leaders Do Differently is from The Harvard Business Review. His use of Michael Bloomberg as an example is way off the mark, but the column does make some useful points. I’m adding it to A BEGINNING LIST OF THE BEST RESOURCES ON LEARNING ABOUT LEADERSHIP – SHARE YOUR OWN.

My Child’s Teacher Keeps Using the Wrong Pronouns for My Child is from Slate. I’m adding it to THE BEST WAYS TO SUPPORT LGBTQ STUDENTS.

The Ultimate Guide for high-schoolers (and anyone else) on fighting procrastination is from Medium. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Teaching Students About The Dangers Of Procrastination.