Ten years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

I’m adding this tweet to

What Are The Best Formative Assessment Tools For Digital Exit Tickets? is from Teach Thought.

A New Resource for Free Digital Field Trips is from Edutopia. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Finding And Creating Virtual Field Trips.

Knoword is an interesting online vocabulary learning site.  I’m adding it to The Best Websites For Developing Academic English Skills & Vocabulary.

My Updated Guide to Finding Media for Classroom Projects is from Richard Byrne. I’m adding it to The Best Online Sources For Images.

Generation Genius has well-done videos and materials in science, and recently added math.  You have to subscribe, but it’s not too expensive for a single teacher.