As regular readers know, at the end of each week I share the five most popular posts from the previous seven days.
I thought people might find it interesting to see a list of the ten most popular posts from the previous thirty days.
You might also be interested in IT’S THE FOURTEENTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BLOG – HERE ARE THE FORTY ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR POSTS.
Not to mention THE MOST POPULAR POSTS OF THE YEAR:
1.I LIKE THIS NEW GEOGRAPHY GAME CALLED “WORLDE” (NOT “WORDLE”)
2. The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)
3. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
4. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
5. 5 INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES THAT WORKED FOR MY CLASSES THIS YEAR
6.160 ORAL LANGUAGE PROMPTS I USED IN MY ELL NEWCOMERS CLASS THIS YEAR
8. The Best Questions To Use For Class Closing Activities — What Are Yours?
9. “IT’S BEEN A PLEASURE HAVING YOU IN CLASS THIS YEAR”
10. 9. The Best Places To Read & Write “Choose Your Own Adventure” Stories