BiljaST / Pixabay

Six years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2021.

Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018 and learn about our new book.

Here are this week’s choices:

IATEFL Belfast 2022: Embedding assessment into classroom activities – with a twist! is from Sandy Millin.

I’ve posted previously about the English Learners Success Forum. Today, though, I’d like to specifically highlight the portion of their website that’s for educators. I’m adding it to THE BEST COLLECTIONS OF INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES FOR ELLS – HELP ME FIND MORE!

Families of English learners must be allowed to engage and lead in district budgeting is from Ed Source.

New Research Highlights Need for more Differentiation in English Learner Education for Indigenous Students is from New America.

LingQ is an online program for learning languages.

ELLs can watch this video and then talk/write about what they saw: