I’m making a change in the content of the regular feature.  In addition to sharing the top five posts that have received the most “hits” in the preceding seven-to-ten days (though they may have originally been published on an earlier date), I will also include the top five posts that have actually appeared in the past week.  Often, these are different posts.

You might also be interested in IT’S THE FOURTEENTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BLOG – HERE ARE THE FORTY ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR POSTS , A LOOK BACK: 2020’S BEST POSTS FROM THIS BLOG – PART ONE and 2021’S BEST POSTS FROM THIS BLOG – PART TWO

Here are this week’s most popular posts:

1.I LIKE THIS NEW GEOGRAPHY GAME CALLED “WORLDE” (NOT “WORDLE”)

2. Answers To “What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?”

3. The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)

4. KAPWING JUST MADE THEIR “PRO” PLAN FREE FOR EDUCATORS AND STUDENTS

5. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom

Here are this week’s top posts that originally appeared in the past seven-ten days (if they are not already on the above list):

NEW EVALUATION OF ACADEMIC WORD PROGRAM CONTAINS MUST-READ RECOMMENDATIONS FOR EVERYONE DEVELOPING A NEW “INITIATIVE” FOR TEACHERS TO IMPLEMENT

“IF I’D ONLY KNOWN. VETERAN TEACHERS OFFER ADVICE FOR BEGINNERS”

“HOW TO MEET THE CHALLENGES OF TEACHING SCIENCE”

USING “OBJECT BASED LEARNING” IN THE CLASSROOM

“ARE THERE BETTER WAYS THAN STANDARDIZED TESTS TO ASSESS STUDENTS? EDUCATORS THINK SO”

GOOGLE “READ ALONG” APP IS NOW A WEBSITE – COULD BE A BIG HELP TO ELLS

Big Study On Social Capital In Schools & Elsewhere With Accompanying Interactive That’s Intriguing

Quote Of The Day: The Data-Driven Train To Nowhere

My Newest Book On Student Motivation Is Done!

“Writing Well Means Rewriting, Rewriting, Rewriting”

Quizalize Transforms Itself Into A Game Site Like Blooket & Gimkit – It Will Be A Nice Option For Teachers

“Christopher Emdin, Gholdy Muhammad, and More Education Authors Offer Insights to the Field”