Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in seeing all my “Best” lists related to education policy here):

Teacher contract meant to shield educators of color from seniority-based layoffs sets firestorm is from The Associated Press. I’m adding it to New & Revised: The Best Resources For Understanding Why We Need More Teachers Of Color.

How Diverse Is the Teaching Force? is from ASCD. I’m adding it to the same list.

The Most Powerful Moms in America Are the New Face of the Republican Party is from Mother Jones.

I’m adding this next tweet to The Best Resources For Understanding How To Interpret Education Research:

From critical race theory bans to anti-LGBTQ rules: Will conservatives transform California schools? is from The San Francisco Chronicle.

Why teachers from one of Ohio’s largest school districts are on strike is from NPR.

Ohio teachers say they won’t end their strike without improvements to miserable classroom environment is from CNN.

Why teachers seem more willing to go on strike is from CNN.

I’m adding this next tweet to THE BEST RESOURCES FOR LEARNING ABOUT THE “TEACHER SHORTAGE”:

Is Judging Principals by Test Scores a Mistake? is from Ed Week.
Missouri school district reinstates spanking as punishment: ‘We’ve had people actually thank us’ is from USA Today.