I’ve recently begun this weekly post where I’ll be sharing resources I’m adding to The Best Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Resources or other related “Best” lists.

You might also be interested in THE BEST SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE.

Finally, check out “Best” Lists Of The Week: Social Emotional Learning Resources.

Here are this week’s picks:

Laurie Barron and Patti Kinney on the Power of Belonging is from ASCD. I’m adding it to THE BEST RESOURCES FOR LEARNING HOW TO PROMOTE A SENSE OF “BELONGING” AT SCHOOL.

The Santa Clara County Office of Education has published a nice-looking Restorative Practices:​ A Toolkit for Educators. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About Restorative Practices – Help Me Find More.

The Challenge of Waiting, in Any Culture is from The Wall Street Journal. I’m adding it to Best Posts About Helping Students Develop Their Capacity For Self-Control.

An engaging leadership style may boost employee engagement is from Science Daily. I’m adding it to Best Posts On “Motivating” Students.

A new take on the ‘marshmallow test’: When it comes to resisting temptation, a child’s cultural upbringing matters is from Science Daily. I’m adding it to Best Posts About Helping Students Develop Their Capacity For Self-Control.