Ten years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

FlexClip Screen Recorder is a free…screen recorder. I’m adding it to The Best Tools For Making Screencasts.

The 23 best new productivity apps for 2022 is from Fast Company.

Here’s a repository of all the different Wordle versions from around the world.  I’m adding it to THE BEST RESOURCES FOR USING WORDLE IN THE CLASSROOM.

You can make interactive videos with VidPower. I’m adding it to A POTPOURRI OF THE BEST & MOST USEFUL VIDEO SITES.

Save All is a tool to help you remember what you learn through the use of retrieval practice.  I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About Retrieval Practice.

Stream Alive looks like it could be useful if you’re teaching remotely.  It allows you to use some neat interactive tools.