Ten years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

#BookTok is a newer way for students to create video book trailers. Read about it in this NY Times article and watch this video. I’m adding this info to Best Posts On Books: Why They’re Important & How To Help Students Select, Read, Write & Discuss Them.

Bublup looks like a neat place to store online bookmarks, and it also is a little Padlet-like, though you can’t make your boards public. You can only share them with specific people.  I’m adding it to The Best Social Bookmarking Applications For English Language Learners & Other Students, though I really have to revise and update that list.

How to Quickly Broadcast Your Screen to Your Students’ Screens is from Richard Byrne.

I’m adding this next tweet to The Best Online Sources For Images:

Story Map lets you tell stories with maps. I’m adding it to The Best Map-Making Sites On The Web.

Antimatter lets you create virtual classrooms where students can create memes. You can read more about it at TechCrunch. I’m adding it to The Best Tools For Making Internet ” Memes”