I’ve recently begun this weekly post where I’ll be sharing resources I’m adding to The Best Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Resources or other related “Best” lists.

You might also be interested in THE BEST SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE.

Finally, check out “Best” Lists Of The Week: Social Emotional Learning Resources.

Here are this week’s picks:

Beyond gender-neutral bathrooms: A guide to rights and protections for LGBTQ+ students is from Ed Source. I’m adding it to THE BEST WAYS TO SUPPORT LGBTQ STUDENTS.

I Attempted to Create an Inclusive Environment for My Students. It Totally Backfired. is from Slate. I’m adding it to the same list.

Rekindling a Sense of Community at Work is from The Harvard Business Review. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Developing A Sense Of Community In The Classroom.

I’m adding this tweet to Best Posts About Helping Students Develop Their Capacity For Self-Control:

Social-Emotional Learning Coalition Will Fight Back Against Politically Charged Attacks is from Ed Week.