BiljaST / Pixabay

Eight years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2021.

Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018 and learn about our new book.

Here are this week’s choices:

This would be a good video to show to ELLs and then have them write and talk about what they saw:

Using TikTok to promote education appeared in Sandy Millin’s blog.

This game, where people have to give five-second summaries of movies, and then another person has to guess its name,  could have potential to play with advanced ELLs with some modifications.  I’m adding it to The Best Ideas For Using Games In The ESL/EFL/ELL Classroom:

The 74 has an article about a Ukrainian refugee family and their children going back to school.

I’m adding this next tweet to The Best Ideas For Using Games In The ESL/EFL/ELL Classroom:

Building Bridges Between Educators and Immigrant Communities in Louisville is from Immigrant Connections.