BiljaST / Pixabay

Eight years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2021.

Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018 and learn about our new book.

Here are this week’s choices:

5 Ways Teachers Can Collaborate to Support English Learners is from Ed Week.

V is for … visibility is from Creating ELT Materials. I’m adding it to So, You Want To Write A Book? Here’s The Best Advice…

I’m adding this tweet to The Best Websites For Developing Academic English Skills & Vocabulary:

A Year After the Online Tutoring Industry Was Roiled, Teachers Are Still Searching for Stability is from EdSurge.

Challenges that young immigrants face with U.S. public schools is from The Washington Post.

For undocumented students, job opportunities are scarce. This state program could help. is from CAL Matters.

Effects of Immigration Enforcement on Students in California is from PACE.

I’m adding this tweet to The Best Posts About Value Of Oral Reading In Partners For ELLs & Others: