BiljaST / Pixabay

Eight years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2021.

Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018 and learn about our new book.

Here are this week’s choices:

Using Graphic Organizers for Language Skills Development is from Ellii. I’m adding it to Not “The Best,” But “A List” Of Mindmapping, Flow Chart Tools, & Graphic Organizers.

Graphic organisers is from On The Same Page. I’m adding it to the same list.

Efforts underway to improve newcomer student services, Ed Department says is from K-12 Dive.

Where to Buy Books in Other Languages: Book It to These 6 Websites is from FluentU.

Using Google Lens and Google Translate to support MLs from MadisonTeach on Vimeo.

A Sense of Belonging: Inside the Only U.S. School Dedicated to Teaching Refugee Girls is by Jessica Lander.