Today has been a big news day for Artificial Intelligence and the classroom news:
- In the least important AI news, Artificial Intelligence in the classroom “Best” lists now have their own clickable “box” on my “Best Of The Week” page.
- Open AI unveiled the next version of their ChatGPT tool, called GPT 4. Read all about it here. Though it’s only available to paying customers for now, I’m sure it will become more widely available soon.
- In fact, The NY Times wrote that Khan Academy is already incorporating it into an AI-fueled math tutor they are developing.
- And Duolingo has also already incorporated it into a premium version of its language-learning product.
- Google announced a whole bunch of upcoming “generative AI” enhancements to all their products.
Whew. AI developments are fast and furious, but this pace is pretty darn wild…..