BiljaST / Pixabay

Eight years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2021.

Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018 and learn about our new book.

Here are this week’s choices:

Soofy is a new AI-powered tool for learning multiple languages. You have to pay, but it offers the first two months free. It looks interesting. Even though it charges, for now, I’m adding it to THE BEST MULTILINGUAL & BILINGUAL SITES FOR LEARNING ENGLISH & OTHER LANGUAGES.

Waverly Labs launches a translation app called Forum with support for 20 languages is from TechCrunch, and it’s about a new app that supposedly provides real-time audio translation. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning About Google Translate & Other Forms Of Machine Translation.

After COVID paused Regents exams, graduation rates for NYC’s English language learners surged is from Chalkbeat.

Top 8 PD Topics for English Language Teachers in 2022 is from TESOL.

I’m adding these next tweets to The Best Sites For Learning About Google Translate and other Forms of Machine Translation.

I’m adding this next tweet to The Best Resources For Teaching Common Core Math To English Language Learners:

By the way, I’m adding the Seidlitz Blog to UPDATED & REVISED: THE BEST ESL/EFL BLOGS – SHARE YOUR FAVORITES!