BiljaST / Pixabay

Eight years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2021.

Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018 and learn about our new book.

Here are this week’s choices:

This first tweet shares what I think is the best online PD for ELL teachers available, and it’s free! And I’ll be co-hosting it with the great Dr. Carol Salva!

Trancy is a new tool for learning languages through Netflix and YouTube.

Teach Vocabulary with the ‘Diglot Weave’ Story Method is from The Barefoot TEFL Teacher. I’m adding it to The Best Websites For Developing Academic English Skills & Vocabulary.

I’m adding this tweet to The Best Ideas About How To Use Classroom Walls – Please Recommend More Resources:

How Federal COVID Aid Is Uplifting English Learners in This Small Rhode Island City is from The 74.

Supporting Long Term English Learners: Start by changing the label appeared in ELLevation. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Supporting Long-Term English Language Learners.

I’m adding this tweet to The Best Resources Explaining Why We Need To Support The Home Language Of ELLs: