Ten years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

Rooms XYZ lets you create interactive digital…rooms.

Walling seems to be Padlet-like. I’m adding it to The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”).

How to Use Google Takeout is from Richard Byrne. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning How To Use Google Docs/Google Drive.

The True Size of lets you compare sizes of countries or states. You can read more about it at Richard Byrne’s blog. I’m adding it to The Best Online Tools For Comparing The Physical Sizes Of Different Countries.

Tango lets you automatically create “walkthroughs” on websites if you want to show how to do something on a site.

I’m adding this next tweet to AI CAN BE HELPFUL TO TEACHERS BUT, DESPITE WHAT SAL KHAN SAYS, IT WILL NOT BE “THE BIGGEST POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION THAT EDUCATION HAS EVER SEEN”:

K-12 Dealmaking: Newsela Leans Into Classroom Assessment With Acquisition of Formative is from Ed Week.