geralt / Pixabay

At least, for now, I’m going to make this a weekly feature which will highlight additions to THE BEST NEW – & FREE – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS THAT COULD BE USED IN THE CLASSROOM.

Here are the latest:

h2oGPT lets you ask six different AI chatbots the same question simultaneously.

Playground lets you create 1,000 images a day for free. I’m adding it to THE BEST RESOURCES FOR TEACHING & LEARNING WITH AI ART GENERATION TOOLS.

Open Resume uses AI to help you create a resume for free. I’m adding it to The Best Places For Students To Write Their Resumes.

HOW TO GENERATE IMAGES AND ART WITH AI is from TechNotes. I’m adding it to THE BEST RESOURCES FOR TEACHING & LEARNING WITH AI ART GENERATION TOOLS.

Stork is a video conferencing tool that lets you have up to fifty participants free, along with AI assistants (though I don’t actually know what that means).

SummerQ summarizes YouTube videos and answers questions about them.

Prezo, not to be confused with the slideshow app Prezi, uses AI to create slideshow presentations on any topic you want. Like most of the AI presentation tools out there, its slides are terrible, but I guess they could be a start? You can create at least one presentation, maybe more, for free.

Dungeon AI lets you participate in a role-playing game with others, or create your own world. It is likely to be blocked by district content filters because of its multi-player function (so students could be playing with anyone), but it is intriguing because students could also create their own world and just play with their friends. Of course, after awhile, you also have to buy “credits” if you want to continue to play.