Ten years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

Khan Academy has developed a financial literacy course. I still think EverFi and Banzai! are the best I’ve used with my students, but it can’t hurt to have any other option.  I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning Economics & Practical Money Skills.

ListyBee lets you create collaborative lists.

StoryFork lets you create collaborative stories.  I think you can create private groups, though I’m not entirely sure.  I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Collaborative Storytelling.

SlashPage lets you create your own website.  I’m not yet ready, though, to add it to The Best Ways For Students Or Teachers To Create A Website.

Prompt Conversations With Google Drawings is from Richard Byrne. Also, see some of the tweets below for more info on using Google Drawings: