100

Ten years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

Sticky Studio lets you organize lots of virtual sticky notes, but it doesn’t appear that you can insert images.

Two quick wins to upgrade your digital security is from The Washington Post. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning Online Safety.

Crowdsourced Article: Your Best Tiny Tech Tips is from FLT Magazine.

Exploring Canva Whiteboard as a Jamboard Alternative is from TechNotes. I’m adding it to THE BEST ALTERNATIVES TO THE SOON-TO-BE-DECEASED GOOGLE JAMBOARD.

See what the internet looked like on November 8th, 2013 is from Neal.Fun. I’m adding it to The Best Sites To Learn About The Internet.

1ooo Tools shares….1000 potentially useful online tools.

NPR’s Student Podcast Challenge is back – with a fourth-grade edition! is from NPR. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Teacher & Student Podcasting.