Eight years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2021.

Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018 and learn about our new book.

Here are this week’s choices:

I’m adding this tweet to The Best Posts On The “Flipped Classroom” Idea:

Kansei is a new AI tool that might be helpful for ELLs, at least Russell Stannard seems to think so in this video. The challenge now with these kinds of tools is that if you have to log-in using Google, districts now have to review their data policy for approval, which may or may not be problematic.

How we taught Google Translate to recognize homonyms is from Google. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning About Google Translate.

ELL students could watch these videos and then write/talk about what they saw:

Community college students can take classes in their native language under a new law is from Ed Source.

Getting Students Speaking is by David Deubelbeiss. I’m adding it to The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English.