geralt / Pixabay

At least, for now, I’m going to make this a weekly feature which will highlight additions to THE BEST NEW – & FREE – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS THAT COULD BE USED IN THE CLASSROOM.

Here are the latest:

Spellar is an AI-driven tool designed to help you become a better speaker.

Though I still think Padlet is the best way to go for text-to-image creation, you can learn more options at FIVE AI ART CREATOR TOOLS from TechNotes. I’m adding it to THE BEST RESOURCES FOR TEACHING & LEARNING WITH AI ART GENERATION TOOLS.

Of course, awhile back Meta also announced their own free text-to-image tool but, since you have to log-in to Facebook in order to use it, it will be fairly useless to school classes because of district content filters.

Animaker has announced that they are adding AI to their video-creation tool, but I can’t quite figure out how to access it, nor can I figure out what is free and what you have to pay for….

I think Depth Tale is a game-creation site.

I’m adding this video to THE BEST POSTS ABOUT USING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WITH ELLS:

EdTech Cool Tool – NotebookLM is from Control Alt Achieve.

I’m adding this next tweet to THE BEST POSTS ABOUT USING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WITH ELLS and to THE BEST RESOURCES FOR TEACHING ABOUT THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: