Ten years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

You can make free educational games at RPG Playground.

YouNote is an easy way to take notes when you’re watching a YouTube video. I’m adding it to A POTPOURRI OF THE BEST & MOST USEFUL VIDEO SITES.

Screensy is a Chrome extension that lets you create screencasts. I’m adding it to The Best Tools For Making Screencasts.

Sumo Paint is a drawing tool. I’m adding it to The Best Art Websites For Learning English.

Flexudy is a new tool for creating simple quizzes or surveys.

Still paying for antivirus software? Experts say you probably don’t need it is from NBC News.

Add Voice Recordings to Google Forms Questions, Answer Choices, and Feedback is from Richard Byrne.

MakeMeme is interesting – you type in what you want your meme to say, and it uses artificial intelligence to create one. I typed in “My level of confidence in how our district will handle Omicron is not high,” and here’s what it came up with:

Not great, but not terrible, either.