I’m adding these new resources to various “Best” lists. You can find links to all of those many lists that relate to race and racism at “Best” Lists Of The Week: Resources For Teaching & Learning About Race & Racism:

4 Changes Schools Can Make to Recruit Teachers of Color and Keep Them Around is from Ed Week. I’m adding it to New & Revised: The Best Resources For Understanding Why We Need More Teachers Of Color.

Schools need teachers of color. This is how to retain them, educators say. is from NBC News. I’m adding it to the same list.

Teachers of Color, Culturally Responsive Teaching, and Student Outcomes: Experimental Evidence from the Random Assignment of Teachers to Classes is an important new study that’s going on the same list.

As parents protest critical race theory, students fight racist behavior at school is from NBC News. I’m adding it to RESOURCES FOR LEARNING ABOUT ATTACKS ON “CRITICAL RACE THEORY,” THE 1619 PROJECT & ATTEMPTS TO STOP EDUCATORS FROM TEACHING ABOUT SYSTEMIC RACISM.

In Texas, a Battle Over What Can Be Taught, and What Books Can Be Read is from The NY Times. I’m adding it to the same list.

There’s a lot to think about in The Hechinger Report’s Why we need a proactively anti-racist scientific method. I’m adding it to The Best Posts On Looking At Our Students Through The Lens Of Assets & Not Deficits.

I’m adding this next tweet to the same list:

Fannie Lou Hamer: The Civil Rights Icon Who Embraced Youth Power is from Teen Vogue. I’m adding it to FANNIE LOU HAMER WAS BORN ON THIS DAY IN 1917 – HERE ARE RELATED TEACHING & LEARNING RESOURCES.

Opinion: Is math racist? Wrong question. is from The Washington Post.

I’m adding this tweet to USEFUL RESOURCES FOR LEARNING ABOUT THE 400TH ANNIVERSARY OF BRINGING ENSLAVED AFRICANS TO AMERICA: