Students can use an online version of the classic Etch-A-Sketch to draw a “masterpiece,” email the url to a teacher, and then post a link on a website or blog. English Language Learners can then write a description...Read More
Search Results for: hamilton
I invited readers to send-in one-to-three things they learned in 2007. Quite a few of you shared and I have the privilege, in turn, of sharing your lessons here. I’ll start off with my three lessons: Writing a blog can...Read More
As readers know, this blog was a finalist in the Best Resource-Sharing Blogs category of the Edublogs Awards. The Awards are sponsored by Edublogs (I still don’t understand why any blogger would want to use a different...Read More
I just learned through Paul Hamilton about a Canadian middle school library that has a great collection of links. One of the nice features of Courtenay Middle School’s links is that they are also labeled by reading level....Read More
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- ‘Prevention Is the Best Way to Support Long-Term English-Learner Students’
- I Will Never Teach Another Lesson on “Grit” Without Including This NY Times Piece On The Value Of Quitting
- A Look Back: When A “Good” Class Goes “Bad” (And Back To “Good” Again!)
- Here’s How My ELL Beginner Students Will Evaluate Our Class AND Me – How Can I Make It Better?
- Three Thoughtful Reflections On The “Reading Wars”