Step Station is a new site that lets users create simple step-by-step directions to do…anything.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 22, 2016
October 16, 2007
May 13, 2007
May 9, 2007
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- Four New Videos On Climate Change
- The Best Resources For Learning About The Supreme Court Case That Could Allow Public Funding For Religious Schools
- A Look Back: Providing Computers & Home Internet Access To Immigrant Families
- A Beginning List Of “Best” Resources To Learn About Auschwitz – 75 Years After It Was Liberated
- Five Relatively Accessible Texts Explaining How The Impeachment Trial Will Work