Five years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech.

You might also be interested in The Best Ed Tech Resources Of 2018 – So Far, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

You might also want to explore The 56 Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2018.

Here are this week’s choices:

NPR announced a new cool student podcast contest. It’s a great idea. Unfortunately, however, they are only going to choose two winners. They should learn from The NY Times Learning Network about the value of having multiple contest winners. One great thing they are offering, though, is a huge resource to help students create their podcasts, and those will be useful even to students not participating in the contest:

Teaching Podcasting: A Curriculum Guide for Educators

Starting Your Podcast: A Guide For Students

I’m adding this info to The Best Resources For Teacher & Student Podcasting.

10 WAYS TO INSTANTLY MAKE YOUR BLOG BETTER! is from The Edublogger. I’m adding it to The Best Sources Of Advice For Teachers (And Others!) On How To Be Better Bloggers.

In African Classrooms, Shiny Technology Shouldn’t Replace Long-Term Solutions is from Bright.

BookSnaps, Passage Snaps, and a Flex-time PD Model appeared in Richard Byrne’s blog.

Vibe Camera looks like an app that could have some potential.