It has a good variety of materials and appears to be adding new ones. Unlike the other sites on that list, you have to first register at ESL Kingdom to gain access to the resources. However, it’s free and just takes seconds to do so.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 9, 2011
New Study Says That Half Of “Evidence-Based Practices” In Writing Instruction Not “Signaled” By Common Core
October 13, 2013
July 11, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Teachers Should ‘Give Everyone Some Grace’ This Fall”
- Thursday’s Six “Must-Read” Articles About Reopening Schools In The Fall
- The Difference Between “Good” Teaching & “Successful” Teaching – And What This Means For The Next School Year
- Instagram Unveils “Reels” – Does It Have Potential In Teaching & Learning?
- Dumb School Reopening Quote Of The Day & It’s From President Trump
- Literactive Working Again on
- Can Providing Hand Sanitizer In The Classroom Help Student Learning? on
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers on
- Here’s Our Chapter On Distance Learning With ELLs & It’s Free To Download (No Registration Required!) on
- Great – & Free – Online Virtual Professional Development Conference On July 25th For ELL Teachers (& I’m Not Just Saying That Because I’ll Be Giving The Keynote) on