Here’s the latest edition of this every-weekend feature . These are the posts appearing this blog that received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they have originally been published on an earlier date).
You might also be interested in Most Popular Posts In 2015 – So Far and Eighth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
Here they are:
1. “Actively Learn” Looks Like A New Tool My Students Will Be Using A Lot
2. “SuperTeacherTools” Looks Like A Great Site For Creating Online Learning Games
3. Two More Tools For Making Online Learning Games
4. The Best Popular Movies/TV Shows For ESL/EFL
5. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom